Page for the September Boat Trip.
Summary map and overnight stops here : http://blogs.canalplan.org.uk/mintball/2013/09/04/september-trip-plan/
Link to Trip in Canalplan : http://canalplan.org.uk/journey/3433_cp
I (Steve) am going to bring my Double 9 dominos set - given that there won't be a huge number of us around at any one time it seems the right sized set. Nick: There is a double 18 set on the boat - yes, it would need cutting down, but...
I'm also doing the first food shop to bring up with us on Friday night and will have a cool box. Please add items here:
- Cold meats
- Pork pie
- Butter-like spread (N prefers the real stuff)
- Salady-veg: peppers, toms, spring onions, whatever looks good
- Bacon (dry cured)
- Sausages (reasonable brand)
- Not 3-years-out-of-date Branston pickle
- Branston fruity sauce
- Tinned toms
- Tom ketchup
Message for Nick - we need to take some new stocks of herbs... meant to bring the jars back. Do we pick up some cheap packages of mixed herbs, garlic etc in the initial food shop?
- I have a new mixed herbs and an "Italian Seasoning" which I'll take before putting into use at home.
- Nick and Steve all trip
- Michael starting, leaving Tuesday PM
- David arriving Tuesday PM (Rugeley to Tamworth)
- Paul arriving Weds PM (Curdworth to central Brum)
- Simon arriving Sat evening at the pub. Leaving Tuesday Rugeley way.
- Colin ...
If you want luggage tansported there but you won't be in the car at the start then let me know, and suggest arrangements for getting it to me.